Visit talk2sion
Malay Version

Friday, April 28, 2006

Fearless


“The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.” Matthew 7:25

I believe some of you must have seen the movie “Fearless”, where Jet Li was the hero. He was such a fearless man because he was a master of kung fu @ martial art and none could defeat him. However in the real world, is there such thing called “fearless life”? People live in all sort of fear. Fear of the future, fear of rejection, fear of the unseen, fear of failure, fear of darkness, fear of death and 1001 kind of fear. Fear becomes a bondage!

There is nothing in this world could give us a sure security. Not money nor wealth, for many who are rich yet having sleepless nights. Not friends, for many who have good friends yet their friends sometime deserted or even betrayed them.

The only way to have a fearless life is to have sure foundation to stand on. Ask yourself this question today “On what foundation am I standing on for my security in life?” Is it strong enough to stand against the life catastrophes? When the rain fall, the stream rise and the winds blow and beat against you, could you still stand strong and not be shaken? Is your foundation dug down deep enough to hold you through?

The only sure foundation we could stand on is the ROCK. And the ROCK is Jesus. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior yet, now is the time for you to start praying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I open my heart right now to accept you as my Lord and personal Savior. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that you die on the cross and rose again for my redemption. Forgive me for my sins. And set me free from the bondage of fear. Amen!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Ticket Broker