Visit talk2sion
Malay Version

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who Is My God?




The desire to worship God is wired in man’s heart since the beginning of creation. Adam and Eve knew who their God was. And they worship and obeyed Him. However since the fall of man, man were blinded, they do not know who their God anymore. The hunger continues. Man began to create their own God out of wood, metal, gold, silver, clay etc. Some worship the trees, some worship the moon, the sun and even the stars, some worship the mountain. Some worship the animals. And some even worship corpses. Such is the hunger in the heart of man. Who is my God? Men are in search for their God.

No one has ever seen God, but somehow, they know there is God who created this universe. God gave man a second chance to be reconciled with Him. 2000 years ago, God came into the world in a form of man. Jesus was born through Virgin Mary. To walk on the surface of this earth, among mankind. Eating, drinking, talking, with them. Teaching them the way back to God. Teaching them the truth. He displayed the glory of God, through His miracles. He displayed love of God by doing good to many. Serving them as a servant. And finally dying for them on the cross to redeem them from all kind of sins.

At the last of his breath He said, IT IS FINISHED!!!!!!

Now is your decision. To accept or not to accept the mercy and grace of God, which is given to you for FREE. He paid the price for your sins. He died on the cross as a living sacrifice so that you and I can be reconciled to God.

No matter how many evil things you have committed or done. No matter how long you have been sinning. If today, you want to admit before God, that you need Him, He will prove Himself true to you. If today you are willing to repent, and ask God to forgive you your sins, He is ever willing to forgive you and remove your sins as far as the east from the west. And if today, you are willing to open up your heart to accept His Son Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, He wants to make you His sons and daughters.

Pray this prayer right now, and you are on your way to have your life changed, renewed and be born again.

“O God, I come before you right now, admitting that I am a sinner. Forgive me all my sins. I open my heart right now, to accept Jesus as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe He died on the cross for my sins. Fill me with His Spirit right now. And make me new. In Jesus’ most precious name. Amen!”

Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Ticket Broker